Women’s Center of Beaver County, the only comprehensive domestic violence and sexual assault resource center in Beaver County, strives to support, shelter, advocate, and educate to promote cultural change and end violence!
Leading our community to a future where all members live free of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Values & guiding principles
- All women, men, and children deserve to live violence free.
- Violence can be ended through advocacy, education, and cultural change.
- We support survivors in developing and achieving their own goals based on individual needs, strengths, and values.
- We believe in the strength of diversity and value differences among ourselves and our communities. All survivors are welcome.
- Each person deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, free of judgment.
- We are more than a shelter; we are a comprehensive domestic violence and sexual assault resource center.