Women’s Center of Beaver County, the only comprehensive domestic violence and sexual assault resource center in Beaver County, strives to support, shelter, advocate, and educate to promote cultural change and end violence!
Leading our community to a future where all members live free of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- All individuals deserve to live violence free.
- Violence can be ended through advocacy, education, and cultural change.
- We support survivors in developing and achieving their own goals based on individual needs, strengths, and values.
- We believe in the strength of diversity and value differences among ourselves and our communities. All survivors are welcome.
- Each person deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, free of judgment.
- ‘We are more than a shelter; we are a comprehensive domestic violence and sexual assault resource center.
Core Values Statement
The Women’s Center of Beaver County is committed to creating a culture and community that sees all people for who they are. We strive to acknowledge the injustices experienced by victims of sexual assault and domestic violence, understanding that communities of color and other marginalized groups continue to have unequal access and support with receiving services, justice, opportunity, and healing.
At the Center, we strive to acknowledge these injustices and are committed to creating a community where all people have dignity, respect and access. We commit ourselves to embracing diversity and being advocates for change. At the Center, all people have value and we are committed to creating a space where all people have the opportunity to thrive.